On web TV!





So yea, I got an email yesterday from Christian over at rightthisminute.com asking me if i wanted to do an interview about my stun gloves. She wanted to know if they could use the video i put up on youtube and do a segment on it.

I had no problem with that, but they wanted me to skype in for an interview (which i probably should have done).


I don't know how well that would have went over for me, as i tend to stutter in public, so I declined the interview, but allowed them to use the footage, so long as they plugged the site - which they did.

I dont particularly care for the spin they put on it making me sound like a creep, but then again, my video was fairly short and I didn't speak in it. So maybe it was my fault.

Anyway, take a look and judge for yourself:



No comments: